My 4 must have outfits (I wore in Spain)

     I just came home from a trip to Spain ( my last blog post was about my travel to Spain, what I saw and where I stayed, 

   I wouldn't be a good fashion blogger if wouldn't tell you about my outfits I wore during my travel to Spain. It was in all ways different trip from the usual- that is why I had a chance to wear different outfits: from casual outfit to more chic night outfit.
    Also I will add links with online shops where you can buy the same/ or similar items.

1. Casual chic (my most favourite, flattering and comfortable outfit)
    * Polka dot long blouse with long sleeves (Branchess store)  35 Eur
   H&M ( H&M has wide range of beautiful, stylish blouses in all shapes and sizes)
    Blouse with flounced sleeves, SHOP HERE
    Drawstring blouse, SHOP HERE

    * Red handbag (Guess).  110 Eur
    Red Guess bag, SHOP HERE

    * Ripped jeans (Colosseum).  30 Eur
   ASOS (Asos is famous with their jeans variety, from petit to plus size and maternity)
    Miss Selfridge jeans, SHOP HERE
    New look Jeans, SHOP HERE

    * Sneakers (Converse)  54 Eur
    Converse sneakers, SHOP HERE


2. Fun, girly outfit
    * Blouse with colourful feathers 4 Eur
    Ebay feather blouse, SHOP HERE

    * Fuschia skirt   10 Eur
   Na-kd (online shop, with wide range of modern and stylish clothes)
    Na-kd Fuschia skirt, SHOP HERE 

    * Golden handbag (Pierre Cardin).  89 Eur
    Macys, Michael Kors golden bags, SHOP HERE

    * Golden slippers (Pretty Loafers)  27 Eur
    Pretty Loafers, German page, SHOP HERE





3. Night glam look (night date outfit, OOTN)
    * Black and gold ring bag (Kokoshop).  35 Eur
    Black ring bag from Shein, SHOP HERE

    * Black and gold high heel sandals (Versace 1969) 
    Macy's, Michael Kors high heels, SHOP HERE

    * Little black dress (Sienna studio New York).  30 Eur
    Nordstrom black dress, SHOP HERE






















4. Casual OOTD for rainy days
    * Nude jacket/ cardigan (Gerry Weber). 45 Eur
    Gerry Weber cardigan, SHOP HERE

    * Black blouse (H&M). 15 Eur
    H&M black top, SHOP HERE

    * Dark denim jeans (Vero Moda)  45 Eur
    ASOS Vero Moda jeans, SHOP HERE

    * Pink with white lace (Vices).  15 Eur
    Vices sneakers, SHOP HERE







Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my blog post about my outfits and that you liked my outfits and what I wore when travelling.


For PR, business or feedback: Kristella beauty e-mail

Follow me on:
1. Kristella beauty Facebook page 
2. Instagram: Kristellabeauty
3. Twitter: Kristella beauty

Comments

Popular Posts