March favourites| AFFORDABLE RED LIPSTICK TOP 5

This month I was wondering that my favourites are "boring" and I haven't done a lot of new purchases as exciting changes and trips are coming my way in nearest time, so I want to finish with my old products and test my old purchases before buying new products.

I decided that I have found a few red lipsticks I have been obsessed with, and all of these are for affordable price, and are the ones i reach the most. 

I have understood that it is possible find a great red lipstick, but problem is with nudes! If anyone can help me with this, I am still searching for perfect nude- and would love to try some more and in future make TOP nude lipsticks!



1. NYX Soft Matte lip cream
    No. 01 Amsterdam 
     Price: 6.50$ 
     Where: NYX cosmetics

This lip product has matte finish, blue undertones and i find it the best I have seen and tried so far! I have been talking about this product a lot and Nyx lip cream in this beautiful red is my favourite. I have used it up and would love to buy another one as well as try other shades. Unfortunately tried the nude, and it does not work great (needed to throw it out). But these are just two I have tried from beautiful NYX soft matte lip cream offer they have done for us. 

2. Rimmel London The only one matte
    No. 810 The Matte factor
      Price: 7.49$
      Where: Walgreens

The first thing I noticed about the Rimmel London The only one matte lipstick is that it has sweet flavour to it, which I appreciate a lot if lipsticks has it. Many lipsticks has very gross flavour and It stops me from applying a lipstick on my lips. 
The colour is dark plum-cherry and scent is accordingly as good as the colour. I enjoy the matte finish it gives and that this Rimmel London matte lipstick doesn't dry out my lips as much as many other matte lipsticks does.


3. L'oreal Color Riche
   No. 325 Feeric Fuschia
     Price: 8.95$
     Where: L'oreal page

L'oreal Color Riche lipstick is the rare shimmering lipstick I am using as lately I do chose mostly with matte finish. But this L'oreal lipstick is so juicy, colorful, feminine and looks like it has a small diamond pieces in it- That how luxurious it is! 
Scent is lipstick-kind-of-smell combined with fruity. Again this dark berry colour makes me want to eat it! 
This L'oreal Color riche lipstick colour does make me want to think of Christmas and New year again but as in my country weather is still dark and wintery than I thought this is still applicable. 

4. Dzintars cosmetics
    No. 30
      Price: ~ 6$
      Where: Latvia made, ?

Dzintars is latvian brand, which can be bought in Latvia. I like their lipstick in shade 30 which is colorful, shiny red, but to be honest I would't include it if I would have known that in their homepage there is almost no products included, it is so poor, the only information I found about these lipsticks are on blogs and the brand itself only stands on old soviet name and unfortunately does not work to tell about Latvia worldwide or advertise itself in any way. 
Dzintars lipstick itself I like. Colour is fun and the scent is very pleasant. 

5.  L.A. Colors matte 
     No. 14 Matte relentless red
      Price: 1$
      Where: Shopmissa

I found out about the L.A. Colors make-up brand when my friend told me about Shopmissa where make-up is sold out for 1$ each. I have not regretted ever since. The best pieces does get sold out very quickly.
L.A. Colors does not test on animals.
Even though the lipstick itself is nice, matte and has great red colour, the packaging and scent of it does tell about its price. Applying feels a bit harsh and dry on my lips, but for this amount of price- I did not expect anything more. 




Hopefully you enjoyed blog post of my TOP 5 red lipsticks. 
Feel free to comment, follow my social media and tell me your favourite lipstick products.



For PR, business or feedbackKristella beauty e-mail

Follow me on:
1. Kristella beauty Facebook page 
2. Instagram: Kristellabeauty
3. Twitter: Kristella beauty





Comments

Popular Posts