My 5 favourites drugstore products of all time


 I have few make-up products that have amazed me a lot, and I have repurchased these make-up products a lot of time, because they are so good, and I can say they are my favourite drugstore products. It was very hard to chose because there are so many more make-up items I like and use a lot.


 I was choosing the products and making the list of my TOP5 favourite drugstore products by picking out different type of make-up products from various drugstore brands to make the list more interesting, valuable and at the same time stating my favourite mascara, foundation, eyeliner, concealer and lip product! 


1. Maybelline New York
    Lash sensational, lash multiplying mascara
    Price: 8.29 $
    Where: Walgreens (International) , Drogas (Latvija)

    Maybelline mascaras have always been popular of being one of the best drugstore mascaras. They launch new mascaras quiet often. Right now I am using lash sensational and multiplying mascara which does exactly that- multiply my lashes. Rocket mascara is another favourite of mine which has thick brush I really like. 
   What I would suggest for Maybelline is to make the packaging a bit more luxurious and not as colorful, but probably it is just everyones taste. I do pay much attention to packaging as well, and Maybelline packaging for me looks cheaper than it really is! 
   Great mascaras and I always keep trying out more of Maybelline mascaras and I advice you as well 


2. Maybelline New York
    Fit me! Matte +poreless foundation (normal to oily), No.105
    Price: 7.99 $
    Where: Maybelline (international)  , Drogas (Latvija)

        Maybelline Fit me line i love in general, starting from concealers and finishing with foundations.
        This Maybelline foundation is great for someone who has oily skin and big, noted pores, that is the reason I bought Fit me foundation. Right now my skin is too dry for this foundation, but during summers or autumn when my skin can be more oily I use the Fit me foundation a lot! 
        Great foundation with light to medium coverage. 

3. Rimmel London
    Waterproof gel eyeliner
    Price: 8.50 $
    Where: I could not find this eyeliner, but I found the one which looks like the modern version of this! Rimmel (International & Latvia)
       
       Rimmel London eyeliner was the first eyeliner I ever used and has been my favourite ever since. 
       I was ready that my eyes will be looking like to some cheap panda woman from Chicago streets, but applying this gel liner was easier than it seemed, reason why i fell in love with it. It also has its own brush, very dark black eyeliner and as i mentioned before, easy to apply.

4. L'oreal Paris
    True match  accord parfait Concealer No. Ivory
    Price: 9.79 $
    Where: Walgreens (international) , Drogas (Latvija)


      I love trying out concealers and probably that is one of my favourite make-up items as well. Concealers are very important for daily life and can help look my better in just 1 minute.
      My favourite concealer of all time was Maybelline Fit me foundation in Ivory, because of the packaging, the brush which helps for applying product faster and smoother and as well it has very good formula and color range. 
This L'oreal Paris concealer reminds me of Fit me or its dupe- having similar packaging, style and brush and more surprisingly that also the formula is as good as well. 
     
5. Nyx
    Soft matte lipcream no. 01, Amsterdam 
    Price: 8.50 $
    Where: Look Fantastic (International)


    When Matte lip products came in style I was searching for my perfect red matte lip product and found this one. I was shocked how cheap but amazing is this lipcream! I love that tone on the red, so chic and sexy. I like that it is matte, it does not seem dry as it is with many other matte lip products. This NYX lipcream holds on for very long time even after eating and drinking.
   The only thing is that not all colours are perfect. As I was looking for my perfect red, I was at the same time looking for perfect nude. Nude of this lipcream looks like I have put on concealer on my lips. It was disappointing. So need to check each colour differently. 


Hopefully you enjoyed blog post of my TOP 5 drugstore products. Feel free to comment, follow my social media and tell me your favourite drugstore products! 



For PR, business or feedbackKristella beauty e-mail

Follow me on:
1. Kristella beauty Facebook page 
2. Instagram: Kristellabeauty
3. Twitter: Kristella beauty



Comments

Popular Posts